Our tax consultants assist entrepreneurs and companies in a variety of matters involving corporation tax. These matters may include:
- Establishing a new company and determining the appropriate structure;
- Optimising and restructuring companies and the corporate structure;
- Formulating and establishing partnerships and investment structures;
- Formulating and establishing buyer structures for an acquisition;
- Preparing a company for sale and its company structure;
- Establishing financing structures for an acquisition or private equity;
- Financing of the company and related tax aspects;
- Establishing employee stock ownership or a management buy-out;
- Formulating the stock ownership process of employees/stakeholders in ‘alternatively’ managed and/or organised companies, based on e.g. the Semler model and the holacratic principles;
- Assistance with tax audits by the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration;
- Anonymisation of assets;
- Establishing investment structures, including the VBI (tax-exempt investment institution);
- Assisting with mergers and acquisitions, including due diligence for buyers and sellers;
- Alignment of the innovation box with the Tax and Customs Administration;
- Transfer of the company within the family or transfer to the incumbent management;
- Tax liability of charities (PBOs; ANBIs), foundations, associations and non-profit organisations.
Many taxes in the Netherlands are interrelated. Our extensive in-house expertise means we can provide you with comprehensive advice where necessary. Should there be a need for more specific expertise, we will call in specialists from our network. We will discuss this with you in advance.
Our added value
Our tax consultants are all attorneys at law as well. This is of great added value for you as a client as any advice we provide you with is also legally enforceable and checked against the legal requirements. Should you decide to carry out our advice, we will assist you throughout the entire process. When necessary, we will draw up all relevant documents and coordinate with the notary concerned. We will also review or draw up the relevant tax returns relating to the year in which our advice was carried out.
Advice on corporate tax
Would you like to know more about our corporate tax services? Please get in touch with us for an introduction.