Our tax experts advise entrepreneurs and companies on a wide range of issues in which corporation tax plays a key role. Such issues may relate to:
- setting up a new company and determining the appropriate structure;
- optimising and restructuring companies;
- devising and setting up partnerships and investment structures;
- devising and setting up buyer structures;
- preparing a company to be sold off;
- setting up financing structures for a takeover or private equity;
- financing a company and the tax aspects involved;
- employee participation structures / management buyout;
- supervising due diligence by the Tax and Customs Administration;
- setting up investment structures;
- supervising mergers and acquisition processes;
- alignment of the innovation box with the Tax and Customs Administration;
- transferring the company within a family or transfer to the incumbent management;
- the tax liability of charities, foundations, associations and non-profit organisations.
A great many of the tax structures in the Netherlands are interrelated and, given that we have a variety of specialists in house, we offer comprehensive advice where necessary. If we do not have the specific knowledge at our disposal, we will engage experts from our network. Should that be necessary, however, the matter will be discussed with you beforehand.
Our added value
All our tax experts are also attorneys at law and as such have legal training. This yields enormous added value for you as a client, as all our tax advice is also legally enforceable and tested according to legal criteria. If you decide to carry out advice we have given, we will assist you throughout the process until its execution and completion. Where necessary we will draw up all the relevant documents and supervise the notary involved. We will also conduct checks or even draw up the relevant statements for the year in which our advice was carried out.
Advice on corporate tax
If you would like to find out more about our services in the field of corporation tax, then please contact us for a consultation.