International tax law
Our tax advisers assist entrepreneurs, businesses, and private individuals that are faced with the various international aspects of tax law. Such issues may relate to:
- Employing foreign employees (expats) in the Netherlands and extraterritorial costs (30% ruling)
- Corporate structure of a foreign enterprise in the Netherlands; or creation of an international holding structure
- Rulings with the Tax and Customs Administration
- Emigration and immigration, e.g. in relation to a substantial interest in a company domiciled in the Netherlands
- International estate planning and structuring
- Inheritance and gift tax in an international context
- Prevention of double taxation
- Restrictions on deduction of interest in an international context
A great many of the tax structures in the Netherlands are interrelated and, given that we have a variety of specialists in house, we offer comprehensive advice where necessary. If we do not have the specific knowledge at our disposal, we will engage experts from our network. Should that be necessary, however, the matter will be discussed with you beforehand.
Our added value
All our tax experts are also attorneys at law and, as such, have legal training. This yields enormous added value for you as a client, as all our tax advice is also legally enforceable and tested according to legal criteria. If you decide to carry out advice we have given, we will assist you throughout the process until its execution and completion. Where necessary, we will draw up all the relevant documents and supervise the notary involved. We will also conduct checks or even draw up the relevant statements for the year in which our advice was carried out.