Mergers, aquisitions and business successions (tax)
Our tax advisors are regularly enlisted to assist with mergers, business successions or acquisitions (partial or otherwise). We assist both sellers and buyers in such processes. These matters may include:
- Carrying out the tax due diligence, possibly in combination with civil due diligence by our civil law colleagues;
- Preparation and negotiation of all relevant contract documentation;
- Determining, formulating and establishing the desired structure for the acquisition or business succession;
- Preparing a company for sale and its company structure;
- Formulating or optimising the financing in cooperation with our colleagues from Financing and Securities;
- Formulating employee stock ownership;
- Formulating management buy-out of buy-in;
- Formulating and establishing partnerships and investment structures for the purposes of acquisition or stock ownership;
- Establishing financing structures for an acquisition or private equity.
The added value of BvdV:
a strong asset in both civil and tax law matters
Our tax consultants are all attorneys at law as well. This is of great added value for you as a client as we can directly oversee or assess any decisions related to civil law in the course of mergers, acquisitions and business succession for tax purposes. When dealing with mergers, acquisitions or business successions, our tax advisors always work together with a civil law colleague who has specific legal know-how and experience in this field. Would you like to know more about the civil law side of mergers, acquisitions and business succession? Read more here.
Tax advice for mergers, acquisitions or business succession
Would you like to know more about our services relating to mergers, acquisitions and business succession? Please get in touch with us for an introduction.