I have been working as a attorney and tax adviser since 2003. I have been working at BVDV since 2007. I assist entrepreneurs and their companies in a wide variety of matters. I advise entrepreneurs and companies in both legal and tax matters. As a lawyer I focus on the acquisition and sale of companies.
In my daily practice I am involved in:
- acquisition processes, management buy-outs and financing rounds;
- guiding entrepreneurs in setting up their business and the appropriate structure. I do this for startups, scale-ups but also for new companies;
- designing and setting up partnerships and investment structures;
- restructuring of companies and their corporate structure;
- setting up employee participations.
Where necessary, I work together with external advisers with specific knowledge that is required for a particular case. In that case, the use of specialist knowledge benefits the result for the customer.
I am a member of the Netherlands Bar Association and the Dutch Association of Tax Advisers and the Netherlands Association of Tax Attorneys.